Location: Berkeley Springs, WV
Certified Nursing Assistant-Berkeley Springs, WVApply
There is a position available in B, WV for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Please see job details prior to applying for this position.
- Grooming and bathing patients with low mobility.
- Preparing each patient room with necessary items like blankets, pillows, medical equipment and bathroom needs.
- Helping patients eat and take medications.
- Making sure they have regular meals and proper medication dosages.
- Monitoring vitals and patient behavior and reporting them to the nursing and medical staff.
- Assisting patients with mobility needs, transferring from wheelchair to bed.
- Turning or adjusting patients in bed to prevent bedsores or other discomfort.
- Exercising patients by helping them walk.
- At least 1 year of LTC Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) experience
- Active WV CNA
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- WV Cares
- 6-8 Week Contract, possibility to extend
- Full-Time/40 hours per week
- 2p-10p, and 10p-6a 5 8 hour shifts
- Rotating weekends
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply