Location: Centralia, WA
Centralia WA area: Full Time K-5 School SLP Job for Upcoming School Year
A local school district in the Centralia WA area is hiring a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the upcoming school year
- Full Time job--5 days per week
- Supporting K-12 students in schools in the district
- must know medicaid billing
- immediate interview available
- assessments, IEP, therapy, collaboration
WA SLP and ESA license is required for this job. Schools and pediatric experience preferred.
For additional information or immediate consideration for this SLP job in the Centralia WA area please contact Jackie McDougall at (813) 792-3413.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled