Location: Chicago, IL
CDCI, SAS Analyst-Chicago, ILApply
There is a position available with a local Health Department in the Chicagoland area with the Bureau of Informatics. Please see additional details below.
- Develop and manage SAS and SQL reporting solutions and delivery.
- Plan and design new solutions to support public health reporting requirements, ongoing management, production support, monitoring, and accountability for solutions.
- Responsible for data manipulation, analysis and reporting, support of data cleaning.
- Submit metrics into appropriate reporting database.
- Ensure timelines of submission and identify and respond to changes in reporting milestones.
- Support new and ongoing initiatives.
- Develop deep technical knowledge of SAS products, including SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8/1/2023 end date, possibility to extend
- Full-Time/35-40 hours per week
- Downtown Office Location, Hybrid
- Medical benefits, dental, vision, 401k
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Public Health, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- 1 year of Public Health work.
- Proven SAS experience.
- Experience with SAS compute and/or SAS Viya Clusters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Apply to this position, or send your resume directly to:
Senior National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply