Location: Cave Creek, AZ
Cave Creek, AZ School Occupational Therapist Job (Full-Time)Apply
In the Cave Creek, AZ area, Sunbelt is searching for an experienced, full-time Occupational Therapist to fill a job opening for the upcoming school year. Candidates with previous school and pediatric experience will be considered for the OT opportunity. Come join our wonderful team today!
- 37.5 – 40 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- Covering 2 schools
- Administers appropriate assessments to students to evaluate skill level, progress, and achievement when necessary
- Develops and revises IEP goals for students as necessary and attends IEP meetings
- Writes compliant IEP paperwork and adheres to IEP timelines
- Consult with parents and school personnel to implement interventions
- Provide direct therapy services
- Adapts equipment to assure proper positioning and to enhance functional performance of the student
- AZ OT License
- Bachelor’s degree or Doctorate in Occupational Therapy
- Fingerprint Clearance Card Required
- Previous teaching/therapy experience preferred
To be considered for the available Occupational Therapist position in the Cave Creek, AZ area please contact the hiring manager directly at [email protected].
Interviews: Schedule upon receiving resume
Lauren Courtney | National Hiring Manager
Direct Line: 813-639-3966
Email: [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply