Location: Denver, CO
Cath Lab Tech-Travel/ContractApply
Cardiac Cath Lab Denver Colorado!
13 Week travel assignment!
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiological Technology Program, holding a current A.R.R.T. Certificate in General Radiology
- Current Indiana Radiation Machine Operators Certificate
- Minimum of two years’ experience in clinical hospital setting with at least one year in either a vascular or cardiovascular lab
- Current knowledge of working under aseptic techniques and catheter manipulation
- Must demonstrate ability to learn cardiac anatomy and basics of hemodynamic function
- American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
- American Heart Association's ACLS certification
Please contact me directly for more information.
Imaging - Cath Lab Tech Travel 1 day ago
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply