Location: Key West , FL
Cath Lab RN
LOCATION: KEY WEST FLORIDA
Cath Lab RN - Travel
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for a Cath Lab RN position has opened in the Key West Area
Location: Key West Florida
Shift Details: 40 hours per week
Length: 13 weeks
- Provides direct care to patient using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation during the cardiac/interventional radiology procedures.
- Functions and performs all technical aspects of nursing care within the framework of established policies and procedures of Hospital.
- Performs under the supervision of the Department director and Nursing Director.
- The Cath Lab/IR nurse conducts patient assessment duties such as monitoring vital signs, administering medications as instructed by physician.
- Keeps patient records, updates charts or for the medical procedures performed in the cardiac catheterization laboratory/Interventional radiology.
- Help during lifesaving actions such as CPR and defibrillation.
- Monitors patients during Conscious Sedation per physician instructions.
- Administered medication during advance interventional cardiac/peripheral procedures such as STEMI, PCI, Balloon Angioplasty, Stent Placement, and PICC Line insertion and Interventional Radiology.
- BLS/ACLS required
- Current Florida License
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in Cath Lab
- 500+ hours of PCI
For any further information, please contact!
National Account Executive
#Cath Lab #Cath Lab RN #SunbeltStafffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled