Location: Castaic, CA
Castaic, CA Area Job Opportunity For Registered Nurse - Full-Time & Full School Year - All AgesApply
Castaic, CA: A school district in the area needs an RN to work as a School Nurse for a full-time and full school year job opening and interviews are now being conducted. The Nurse will be contact tracing or helping with diabetic checks, g-tube feedings, first aid, medication administration depending on skill and comfortability level.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire school year
- Contact tracing
- Diabetic checks
- G-tube feedings
- CA Registered Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply