Location: Chicago, IL
Case Manager Assistant for the Homeless Shelters in ChicagoApply
Case Manager Assistant for the Homeless Shelters in Chicago
Sunbelt is now hiring a Case Manager Assistant that will provide support at the Homeless Shelters during the pandemic in Chicago, IL. If you have one-year experience working with vulnerable populations, you are encouraged to apply. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Under supervision assists clients in obtaining required medical care and social services; and performs related duties as required.
- Conducts interviews to formulate and implement and/or provides a variety of supportive services.
- Provides immediate assistance through individual counseling or arranging for admission to a specific program and/or home visits outreach services.
- Acts as liaison with hospitals and various community resources to assist patients in obtaining available services.
- Participates in group therapy programs for clients.
- Participates in staff meeting and in-service training programs.
- Two years of experience working in a community-based program or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must have counseling and referral client technique experience.
- Skilled in handling difficult cases and evaluation of patient behavior.
- Possess good oral and written communications skills.
- Basic Life Support American Heart Association or CPR (preferred)
- Ability to stand/sit/walk for extended periods of time
Shifts: Must be flexible to work all shifts (8a-5p and 12p-8p)
Hours: 35-40 Hours
Employment Type: Contract
Please apply today to this Case Manager Assistant position in Chicago, IL by sending your resume and Supervisory References to:
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | Emily.email@example.com
#homelesshelterjobs #medicalassistantjobs #nowhiring #whereyoushine #chicagojobs #healthcare #medicalassistant #covid19 #residentialaide #nurses #nurselife #healthcare #pandemic #coronavirus #covidtesting #chicago #casemanager #casemanagerassistant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply