Location: Carlsbad, CA
Carlsbad, CA Full-time ASHA Certified SLP for School Setting
We have established a need to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for our school district in the Carlsbad, CA area starting right away. This well-organized school district is looking for upbeat team players and is prepared to interview and hire right away. If you have a passion for helping children, you should apply now to secure your position for the school year!
Responsibilities: Our K-5th grade scholars have a full range of mild to moderate disabilities; The Speech Therapist will serve for the remainder of the school year at least and be responsible for:
- Conducting students assessments
- Augmentative alternative communication devices
- Direct therapy
- Collaborate and train special education team and parents
- Serve as a liaison with medical and community service providers on behalf of children with disabilities and their families
- Ideal candidates will have experience working with CA state and federal laws relating to children with disabilities, however SLPs from other settings or new graduates are welcomed to apply.
- To qualify, all candidates will have a Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communication Disorders and hold a CA license to practice Speech Pathology or a CTC.
To be considered for this SLP position in Carlsbad, CA, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813) 792-3468.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled