Location: Bremerton, WA
Cardiac Cath Lab Tech-Washington State
13 Week contract in beautiful Washington State!
- ACLS/BLS; Rad Tech (ARRT) or Cardiovascular Tech (RCIS)
- WA License is required
- Knowledge of Cardiac, Vascular and IR procedures
Preferred or nice to have:
- Ability to Scrub and Monitor on GE MacLab
List typical procedures performed on unit(s):
- STEMI, Heart Caths, TAVR, Watchman, EP Ablations, Peripheral Vascular, AAA, IR, Ports, Dialysis fistulas, Chemo Emobolizations, Pacemakers, ICDS, CRTDs, Loop recorders, TEE, DCCV, etc.
- Everything EXCEPT Neuro.
Best personality Fit:
- Type A- Go getter, tough skin to weather tough docs/high stress environment with Emergency cases
- Team Player- There is no hierarchy in this lab, Nurses and Techs are a team and interchangeable.
Please contact me directly for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled