Location: Camarillo, CA
Camarillo, CA Area Job Opening - School Psychologist
A school district in the Camarillo, CA area is seeking a bilingual (Spanish and English) School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews and ready to hire.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-12th Grade students
- Might start off as virtual position
- CA PPS Credential - School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Camarillo, CA area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled