Location: Fresno, CA
California - Skilled Nursing LVNApply
A 6 week contract assignment is available for an experienced travel Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - working in a transitional health/long term care setting in Fresno, CA.
The hired LPN will be responsible for conducting assessments, observing patient condition, triage, planning aspects of patient care, and working with nursing staff to administer treatments/medications as required.
- Active California licensure (REQUIRED)
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion and graduation from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Active drivers license
- Day (630a-3p), Evening (230p-11p), Nights (1030p-7a)
- 40 hours minimum per week
- No block scheduling available
- This is a full-time, travel nursing, contract assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume. Interview availability and positions are limited in quantity.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply