Location: San Jose, CA
California School District Needs a Speech Language Pathologist for a Telehealth PositionApply
VocoVision is trying to find a speech language pathologist to take over a vacancy that a California school district has. This opportunity offers equal pay for all direct and indirect services. Please see additional details and requirements below.
- Now-June 2023
- Full-time (will consider part-time)
- Telehealth Position (Digital)
- 1099 contract
- Ages: K-12th grade
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Perform evals, IEP writing, provide direct therapy, etc.
Perks of VocoVision
- Work from home
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Equal pay for all direct and indirect services
- Full access to both of our clinical and technical teams for any questions you may have
- CA SLP License
- CA Teaching Certificate
- Master’s in Speech Language Pathology
- +2 years of school experience (preferred)
- Provide your own liability insurance
If interested, please apply here, or send you resume to [email protected]. Call (813)-776-0385 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply