Location: Denverton, CA
California Contract School Psychologist Contract JobApply
We are working with a great school district in the Denverton, CA area to interview for a full-time School Psychologist job. This opportunity is for the upcoming school year.
- Full-time 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload and disabilities will vary
- K-12 and multiple school sites in the Denverton, CA area
- Master's or higher in psychology
- Certified through the State Department of Education for School Psychologists
- CA PPS Credential required
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/pediatric experience is preferred
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Denverton, CA area or to submit your resume, please contact me or apply today below.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply