Location: Calhoun, GA
Calhoun, GA | Sign Language Interpreter | Full Time Job Opportunity
I am seeking an experienced Sign Language Interpreter for a school-based job opportunity located near Calhoun, GA. This position is Full Time, working 35 hours per week for the remaining school year.
The Sign Language Interpreter will be working 1:1 with a student, providing interpreting services related to student's subject matter.
- Serving as a liaison to promote public relations between the deaf/ hard of hearing students, peers, faculty members and family.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and the student’s progress in the educational setting.
- Other interpreting related duties would include but not limited to: interpreting IEP meetings, educational staff meetings and trainings, and having flexibility to provide services where needed within the district.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a concentration in Sign Language Interpreting.
- Must hold a valid state license issued by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission (GaPSC). EIPA of 3.5 or higher.
To apply for this Sign Language Interpreter job located in the Calhoun, GA area, please email a tailored resume and cover letter directly to: Cassandra.email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled