Location: Brooksville, FL
Caht Lab Nurse
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for a Cath Lab RN position has opened in the New Braunfels Area
Location: New Braunfels, TX
Shift Details: 40 hours per week
14 Days of on call required
Length: 13 weeks
- Provides direct care to patients using nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation during the cardiac/interventional radiology procedure.
- Functions and performs all technical aspects of nursing care within the framework of established policies and procedures of Hospital.
- Performs under the supervision of the Department Director and Nursing Director.
- The Cath Lab/IR Nurse conducts patient assessment duties such as monitoring vital signs, administering medications as instructed by the physician.
- Keeps patient records, updates charts and records medical procedures performed in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory/Interventional Radiology.
- Will help during lifesaving actions such as CPR and defibrillation.
- Monitors patients during Conscious Sedation per physician instructions.
- Administered medication during advance interventional cardiac/peripheral procedures such as STEMI, PCI, balloon angioplasty, stent placement and PICC line insertions and Interventional Radiology.
- BLS/ACLS required
- Current License
- Must have 2 years of experience in Cath Lab with ICU experience
- 500+ hours of PCI is Mandatory
For any further information, please contact!
National Account Executive
#CathLab #CathLabTech #SunbeltStafffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled