Location: Burlingame, CA
Burlingame, CA Area - School Psychologist for 2020/21SY
Burlingame, CA Area: Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district located near the Burlingame, CA area to review resumes and schedule interviews for a School Psychologist. The School Psychologist hired into this position will be working full-time for the entire school year ending in June 2021. The position may primarily be overseeing the districts middle school program.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Conducting in-person psycho-educational, and possibly academic assessments
- Developing and sending APs/follow up
- Monitoring caseload for assigned case managers
- Assisting in drafting writing/developing IEPs
- Monitoring and reviewing IEPs for compliance accuracy
- Acting as admin designee for IEP meetings.
- Providing ERMHS therapy and assessment
To be qualified for this position you must have an active California issued PPS credential.
Please send all updated resumes to email@example.com and call/text Torri Griffith directly at 813.792.3443.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled