Location: Burbank, CA
Burbank, CA Full-time and Part-time School Psychologist Jobs
In the Burbank, CA area, we have an immediate need for a full-time (but will consider a part-time) School Psychologist. We are actively interviewing and are prepared to hire right away to ensure that services are secured for our scholars ranging from K-8th grade.
Job Type: Full-time contract offering 40 hours a week during school hours starting right away. Benefits offered. We are receptive to part-time applicants as well.
- Works to support the success of students academically, socially, behaviorally, and emotionally.
- Collaborates with educators, parents, and other professionals to create safe, healthy, and supportive learning environments
- Identify and assess the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of individuals and groups, as well as, the environmental factors that affect learning and adjustment.
- Provides interventions to students to support the teaching process and to maximize learning and adjustment.
- Assists in the planning, development, and evaluation of programs to meet identified learning and adjustment needs.
- Delivers a planned and coordinated program of psychological services.
Qualifications: All applicants will need a California PPS Credential to qualify.
For immediate consideration on this Burbank, CA School Psychologist Jobs, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled