Location: Bumstead, AZ
Bumstead, AZ- School Psychologist job opening (Contract)
Sunbelt is partnering with a school district in the Bumstead, AZ area that is looking to interview and hire a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year.
- This position is full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- Contract for the upcoming school year
Job Education Requirements:
- Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Arizona School Psychologist License
- Candidates should have previous experience working in a school setting or with pediatrics
- Ability to travel to the Bumstead, AZ area for this job
- The School Psychologist will be working with students in grades K-12
- This will likely be a district-wide position
- The School Psychologist will be responsible for:
- Evaluations, IEPs, determining eligibility for special education services
- The students will have a wide variety of disorders
- Ranging from Mild to Moderate
To be considered for this School Psychologist opening in the Bumstead, AZ area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled