Location: Brooklyn Park , MN
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Sign Language Interpreter Job Opening
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota School based Sign language Interpreter job opening. This position is on a 1 on 1 bases and will begin the upcoming school year.
Type of employment: Contractual, Full time
Special Education Teacher responsibilities:
- Develops and implements annual Individualized Educational Program (IEP) plans
- Creating Lesson plans
- Communicating with staff and parents
- Providing feedback for IEP meetings
- Attending IEP meetings
- Ability to create and use various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning
Requirements: Must have a MN certification
- A current certificate from the Registry of Interpreters of the Deaf, a general level interpreter proficiency certificate from the National Association of the Deaf, a comparable state certificate given be the commission of education, or a provisional certificate from the commissioner of education.
- Completed a training program by an accredited school.
- If provisionally certified must have a mentor
- Must have a current certificate from the national certifying association or a certificate from an equivalent state association.
To be considered contract Elzira Walters: Elzira Walters -National Hiring Manager -Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled