Location: Brooklyn, MI
Brooklyn, MI Area: School Psychologist Job Interviewing Now
Currently interviewing School Psychologists for a job with a local school district near Brooklyn, MI. This position is full-time and approximately 37.5 hours per week.
In this job near Brooklyn, MI, the School Psychologist will be conducting testing, completing assessments, and evaluating across multiple school sites within the same district. The district is looking for a candidate who is well-rounded, has excellent communication skills, and has experience with a variety of grade levels.
School Psychologist Job Employment Type:
- Full-time contract, 37.5 hours per week, full school year
- Itinerant position - multiple school sites
School Psychologist Job Experience:
- Prior experience with different grade levels in public schools is desirable
- Conducting testing, completing assessments, evaluations
- Use the results to create a safe and supportive learning environment for all students in collaboration with educators, administrators, and parents
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- License in Michigan as a School Psychologist
To Apply: For more information about this School Psychologist job near Brooklyn, MI, please e-mail a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call 813-448-1357 for more information.
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled