Location: Brook Park, OH
Brook Park, OH - Special Education Teacher needed Full Time for K-1st grade
I am seeking a dedicated Kindergarten and 1st Grade Teacher for a position now available near Brook Park, OH, working with a local school. This position is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year.
- Manage and provide instruction to a classroom of students.
- Implement school procedures and classroom rules.
- Create and implement lesson plans and assign homework that follows the academic agenda.
- Track student progress, evaluate tests and assessments, complete report cards and conduct parent-teacher conferences.
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs.
- Work with school administration to prepare students for standardized tests following local and state requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Must have a valid OH Teacher Certificate.
To Apply: For immediate consideration, please send your current resume to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled