Location: Brentwood, CA
Brentwood, CA Area: Full-Time School Psychologist Job OpportunityApply
Sunbelt is looking for a licensed School Psychologist near Brentwood, CA the upcoming school year.
School Psychologist Job Overview:
- Contract, Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Will work with elementary school students with various disabilities
School Psychologist Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluations, report writing, IEP meetings
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Active CA State School Psychology License
- Active PPS Credential
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Are you interested in applying for this School Psychologist job near Brentwood, CA? If so, please send your updated resume to Alexis Novales at [email protected] or apply directly to this job post.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply