Location: Bow, NH
Bow, NH area | 1:1 LPN needed for studentApply
We are looking for New Hampshire Licensed Practical Nurses that would be interested in a School-based position for the upcoming school year with a district in the Bow, NH area.
Hours: Full time- Mon-Fri 7 hour days
- Must have NH Licensed Practical Nurse License
- Previous experience with Pediatrics
- Previous experience with G-tubes
- Previous experience with Seizure Disorders
- Previous experience with Nasal/Throat clearing
- Candidates must have the ability to travel to the Bow, NH area
- The RN will be working 1:1 with a medically fragile student in Middle School
- Will be responsible for student who needs to be Tube fed, positioned, must have nasal and throat clearing
To be considered for this Nurse job opening in the Bow, NH area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply