Location: Boneville, GA
Boneville, GA School Special Education Job (Contract)
I am currently working with a school district and interviewing for a full-time SPED job in the Boneville, GA area for the upcoming school year. There are several positions in the elementary, middle, and high school grade level open. Candidates will be placed based on previous experience and skill set.
- Case loads will range from mild to severe with learning and intellectual disabilities, emotional behavior, and autism
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Master's degree in Special Education required
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred
- Candidate needs to be comfortable commuting in the Boneville, Georgia area or willing to relocate
In order to be considered to this job in the Boneville, GA area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your resume to the email below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled