Location: Menifee, CA
Board Certified Behavioral Analysis Job Opening near Menifee, CA
I am seeking a passionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst who is willing to work with a dedicated group of professionals in a school setting, providing ABA services to students grades PreK-5th diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other social-emotional-behavioral needs.
This position is full and is located near Menifee, CA.
- Develop and implement effective, thorough, and clinically sound functional behavior assessments and behavior support plans.
- Oversee the implementation of behavior management IEPs and positive support strategies and conduct on-going evaluations to ensure quality care.
- Provide training to all staff under your supervision in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Analysts or related field.
- CA state Licensure as a BCBA.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate others.
- Solid working knowledge and understanding (including both experience and education) of principles of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Full-time contract
Experience: School based: 1 year (Preferred, but not required)
- BCBA/LABA (Required)
- Will consider strong new graduates
To Apply: For immediate consideration for this school-based BCBA job opening in Menifee, CA, e-mail your updated resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others including remote, you can call (813) 448-1634.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled