Location: Menifee, CA
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (6 to 8 Week Contract)- Menifee, California
Sunbelt is assisting a school district in the Menifee, California area to find a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work a 6-8 week contract.
Work Hours: 35 hours/week
- Preschool classes and working with learning center teachers to support sites
- Assess behavioral functioning of students and process referrals of students with behavior challenges
- Conduct assessments and develop behavior intervention plans
- Recommend strategies for positive behavior interventions to teachers, support staff and parents
- Coordinate with teachers to develop behavior goals an objectives
- Prepare progress reports
- Participate in the IEP process
- Assist in coordinating school-based response to intervention plans
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Requirements:
- Master’s degree in education, or a related field. Degree must be from an accredited college or institution.
- A valid California certification as a BCBA.
For immediate consideration for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job, please email your resume and references to email@example.com or for more information call Paige Manjrawala, Hiring Manager, at 813-207-2869.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled