Location: Mobile , AL
Blocked Shifts - Operating Room Scrub Tech Needed - Days - Travel ContractApply
There is a Level I Trauma Center in Mobile, AL that is actively seeking an experienced Operating Room Scrub Tech. Certification for this role is not required for candidates who hold a Degree In Surgical Technology or have received official Military training. Applicants must be functionally independent in the following cases: Neuro, Trauma, Ortho, General. Active BLS is required at the time of applying.
Sunbelt has partnered with this facility directly for quick interview and offer turnaround times. On this assignment you can expect a warm friendly welcome from management and other Sunbelt Travel techs and RN's.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Nicole Forgette directly at 813-792-3405. Details about the assignment are listed below.
- 13 weeks
- Blocked Shifts
- 36 hours per week - 7a-7p
- Some call required
- Traveler Friendly
- NBSTA or NCCT or Degree in Surgical Technology
- Active BLS
- 2 or more years of recent Operating Room experience
- Level I Trauma experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of most cases
- Over 30 years of healthcare staffing experience
- Dedicated recruiting
- 24/7 support
- In-house payroll specialists
- Personalized pay package to meet your needs
- Direct client relationships
- Positions nationwide
- Traditional company benefits
I look forward to speaking with you!
#surgicaltechjobs #operatingroom #nowhiring #mobile #hospital #scrubtech #employment
National Hiring Manager
Call or Text: 813-792-3405
Email Resume: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply