Location: Villa Rica, GA
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Tele Speech Remote Job 21/22 SY, ILApply
Sunbelt is seeking a full-time contract job bilingual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the IL Area. This remote job will include providing service to students through teletherapy services that will range from grade levels k-12.
Tele Speech SLP Job Duties
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Work with students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Utilize virtual and online therapy tools and improve student communication skills.
- This position will work for the school year starting in September 2021 through the end of June 2022.
Tele Speech SLP Job Requirements:
- Must have an IL SLP License
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
- Previous School-based experience preferred.
Please contact Christian Giron 813-543-9884 or Christian.Giron@sunbeltstaffing.com for more information about this job
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply