Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Job in the Grand Prairie, TX Area
Sunbelt Staffing has a job opportunity for a Bilingual SLP for the entirety of the current school year.
Services models vary from onsite, virtual, or a hybrid of both.
Safety precautions are in place, with the utmost care and vigilance dedicated to ensure the health and well-being of all students and staff.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Itinerant caseload at two to three elementary schools, working with students who have mild to moderate speech related delays and disorders
- Responsibilities include:
- conducting screenings and evaluations
- delivering direct and consult services
- attending ARD meetings
- collaborating with fellow Therapists, Teachers, and district staff
- Texas Speech Language Pathologist license
- must be fully fluent in both Spanish and English
- ASHA CCC
- school-based or extensive pediatric experience
To discuss this opportunity, please call Barbara at 813-792-3470, or email current resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled