Location: Pearland, TX
Bilingual SLP- Part or Full Time- Job in Pearland, TX
We are looking for a Bilingual SLP-CCC for a job opening in Pearland, Texas. This job will be full time OR part time for the entire upcoming school year. There are multiple SLPs at the district, and so we are able to move some students around if an applicant is interested in part time rather than full time. The caseload is all with Elementary schoolers. Candidate must have TX SLP license and be Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Pearland, TX? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled