Location: Mesa, AZ
Bilingual SLP Job in Mesa, AZApply
We are scheduling virtual interviews with Speech Therapists for a Bilingual SLP/CCC job in Mesa, Arizona starting this Fall. The job will be full time, 40 hours per week. The caseload involves a variety of needs and is all at one school site. Candidate must have AZ SLP License and be Bilingual in English/Spanish
**Interviews will be scheduled within a few days of applying. They are ready to hire ASAP through a virtual interview
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Report directly to Principal and Administrator for Special Services
- Perform and advise in speech and language therapy service areas of screening, evaluation, remediation and service.
- Conduct parent-staff interpretive conferences to explain relevant individual evaluative findings, provide recommendations to parents and teachers.
- Be available to pupils, parents, staff and faculty personnel to provide professional consultation and advice on all maters related to speech and language defects, disorders and the means by which correction or rehabilitation may be secured.
- Collect, compile, evaluate and provide, as required, pertinent data that may become necessary as a matter of information, documentation, reports or administrative planning requirements.
- Perform all other related duties assigned by the Administrator for Special Services.
- Attend professional workshops in you field of specialization in order to maintain current procedures.
- Develop an understanding of the local community
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Mesa, AZ? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply