Location: Chicago, IL
Bilingual Project Manager-Public Information Office-Chicago, IL
There is an opportunity available in Chicago, IL for an experienced Bilingual, Healthcare Project Manager. Please see description and requirements prior to applying for this position.
- Position will develop strategic social media plan to better engage and inform the general public and community partners cities response to the COVID-19 outbreak as well as other department programs ,events and news, with a special focus on connecting with Spanish-speaking communities: utilizes social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) in both English and Spanish to communicate department programs, events and services, or outreach initiatives; works closely with the Public Information team and the social media team at the Mayor's Office to create compelling social media content and campaigns; connects with community partners to better understand community needs, interests and trends and find ways to better engage the community; and monitors and evaluates the performance of social media platforms to determines if engagement goals are being met.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree in Business or Public Administration.
- Four years of Project Management experience in a Healthcare setting
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have at least one year of Social Media/Marketing experience
- Must reside in IL
- Ability to pass drug screening and background check
- Must be able to use own laptop and cell phone
- M-F (8A-4P) Requires flexibility
- 6 Month Contract
- Office/Downtown Offices
To be considered for this role, apply or contact:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled