Location: Belvidere, IL
Belvidere, IL: Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist qApply
Now interviewing a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for anticipated job vacancies for the upcoming school year.
The SLP will support students in various grade levels with mild to moderate disabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete evaluations and assessments
- Develop IEP goals and provide direct therapy
- Travel to assigned schools
- Monitor and document students' progress
- Adapt to students' needs
Schedule: Monday - Friday (full-time or part-time hours)
Employment Type: Full-time Contract / Part-time Contract
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC or Clinical Fellow
- IL SLP License and ISBE Professional Educator Credential
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply