Location: Kansas City , KS
Behavioral Health (RN) Registered NurseApply
Sunbelt is in search of a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) in Kansas City, KS. This position is for a full-time contract role. This position will consist of 36-40 hours a week for 13 weeks. Enjoy the bustling of Kansas City, KS, with many recreational amenities, restaurants, and local shops. Have a great time in a beautiful city, while gaining vital experience in your field. Apply now as an RN!
- Tax Free Housing/Meal Stipends
- Life Insurance
- Must have experience with Psych nursing
- Must have an active Registered Nursing (RN) license in the state of Kansas (KS) OR possess a compact Registered Nursing (RN) license.
- Must have an active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Behavioral Health
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Skilled Nursing experience
This is a full-time Behavioral Health opportunity. Please email your resume and 4 professional references to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
#RN #RegisteredNurse #BehavioralHealth #PsychRN #LTC #Psych #RNJobs #KSJobs #KS #KansasJobs #JobsforAll #FemaleRN #MaleRN #RN #KansasCity #KansasCityJobs #KCRN
National Healthcare Consultant
Sunbelt Staffing | www.sunbeltstaffing.com
3687 Tampa Rd., Ste 200 Oldsmar, FL 34677
O 813-639-3964 / F 877-309-9788
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply