Location: Beach Park, IL
Beach Park, IL Speech (SLP) Job Available - School-BasedApply
A school district in the Beach Park, IL area is now hiring a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the current school year.
SLP Job Requirements:
- Active Illinois SLP-CCC licensure required
- PEL required
- Schools/Pediatric experience strongly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Ability to commute on-site near the Beach Park, IL area
SLP Job Details:
- Full-time guaranteed hours for the remainder of the 22-23 school year
- Conduct evaluations, eligibility and IEP meetings and provide direct therapy services to children, to include RtI support.
- Assessments, evaluations, direct therapy, and various speech and articulation needs
For immediate consideration for this SLP job near Beach Park, AZ please send your resume to National Hiring Manager, Marisa Tice.
National Hiring Manager | Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply