BCBA School Job –Next School Year 22/23 – Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open BCBA School Job in the Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill a currently open need and for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Facilitate team meetings with the identified student’s teachers and parents for the purpose of completing a Functional Behavioral Assessment.
- Work with the treatment team (Behavioral Health Technician and Mobile Therapist) to design Behavior Interventions Plans; address classroom organization, effective instruction, social skills instruction, and ethical issues; School-wide Positive Behavioral Support; and factors that affect effectiveness including social validity and treatment integrity.
- Work with individual teachers, groups of teachers and/or the entire staff on issues such as: crisis intervention, learning and collaboration issues, and factors that can affect development and implementation of interventions.
- Provide clinical supervision for the assigned Behavioral Health Technicians, providing guidance and support in delivery of services.
- Promote highly specialized positive behavior interventions in which “at risk” students thrive.
- Use ongoing assessments to maintain a record of student progress.
- Develop a repertoire of assessment strategies consistent with instructional goals, teaching methods, and individual student needs to more accurately assess student behavior skills and understandings.
- Regard assessment as a joint venture through which both student and teacher understanding is enhanced.
- Create fair and equitable assessments to assess higher-order thinking and problem solving as well as individual skills, knowledge, and understandings.
- Model good assessment processes that assist students in assessing their own work and behavior.
- Provide recognition of a variety of student accomplishments and positive behaviors.
- Work cooperatively with building administrators to promote positive student behavior by providing professional development that targets research, strategies and modeling of instructional practices to support teachers in their implementation of positive behavior support in their classrooms.
- Continually supervise students to ensure a safe, non-threatening, nurturing environment where students can thrive..
- Master’s degree for BCBA
- Must have active PA BCBA license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a BCBA School Job in the Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 906-2293.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] |
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.