Location: Aurora, IL
BCBA School Job ASAP + Next School Year 22/23 Aurora, ILApply
BCBA School Job – ASAP + Next School Year 22/23 – Aurora, IL
Sunbelt is interviewing for an open BCBA School Job in the Aurora, IL area. We've partnered with an incredibly supportive district that is looking for someone to fill a currently open need and for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Full-time, 40hrs/wk, 2022-2023 full school year
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate, K-12 + group home settings
- Review documentation and data collection and provide feedback as needed
- Manage and assist Staff with behaviors, e.g., Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI)
- Create and assist staff with the development and implementation of behavior plans, ABA programs and other appropriate programs for students with Autism and/or other disabilities that present behavior/learning challenges.
- Master’s degree for BCBA
- Must have active IL BCBA license/certificate
- Previous school experienced preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a BCBA School Job in the Aurora, IL area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply