Location: Baytown, TX
Baytown, Texas Area - Speech Language Pathologist Position
Sunbelt Staffing has a contractual position for a school-based SLP in the Baytown, Texas area.
Students receive remote services in the begining of the school year, delivered by onsite staff. Transition to full onsite services will occur when circumstances permit.
- 40 hour per week contract position for the full school year
- Caseload consists mostly of elementary school students with mild to moderate disabilities and delays impacting the development of speech and communication skills
- Responsibilities include:
- testing and evaluations
- writing IEP's
- developing and implementing treatment plans
- ensuring compliance with timelines
- Texas SLP license
- recent school-based experience
- advanced level of technological proficiency
- working knowledge of 504's, ARDS, and the ADA
We are seeking a strong, adaptable SLP with the ability to make a smooth transition from remote to onsite services without disruption to student's therapeutic and academic routine.
To discuss the details of this unique position, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled