Location: Foxborough, MA
Available School-Based Reading Specialist Job in the Foxborough, Massachusetts AreaApply
A local school district that is in the Foxborough, Massachusetts area, is in search of a Reading Specialist to work on-site, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Contract position with Full-Time hours
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience teaching children with language-based learning disabilities and/or young adults with special needs, preferably in a school environment
- Must have Experience in providing direct instruction, consulting to staff, developing curriculum
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) - REQUIRED; Master’s Degree in Education or a related field – PREFERRED
- DESE License in current standing - PREFERRED
- Certified in a sequential phonics-based program (i.e. Wilson, Orton Gillingham) - REQUIRED
- Must have Comprehensive understanding of state and federal regulations pertaining to Special Education Specific skills and/or competence required
- Participate in professional development that is specific to the mission of ACCEPT and responsive to the needs of our student population.
- Maintain ongoing communication with parents and colleagues.
- Adhere strictly to timelines for the completion and submission of all required paperwork.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism at all times (attendance, punctuality, dress, written and oral communication, etc.).
- Full-time hours = Approximately 40 hours per week; 5 days per week; Monday-Friday; 7:30am-3:30pm (will accept Part-Time candidates as well)
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in being hired for this contract Reading Specialist position with full-time hours, that is in the Foxborough, Massachusetts area, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at [email protected] or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply