Location: Wyoming, MI
Available Contract Certified Nursing Assistant Job - Close to Wyoming, MichiganApply
A local K-12 school district close to Wyoming, Michigan, is in search of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to work on-site, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Contract position with Full-Time hours
- School based or pediatric based experience is PREFERRED
- Must have an active State of Michigan CNA Certification
- Job duties may include: Vision and hearing screenings, managing the health office, and Assessing students for illnesses and injuries
- Approximately 37.5 hours per week; 5 days per week (Monday-Friday); 7.5 hours per day
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in being hired for this Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) position close to Wyoming, Michigan, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply