Location: Auburn, WA
Auburn, WA - School Psychologist Job for Next School Year
I am working with a school located near Auburn, WA, who is seeking a School Psychologist. This job opening is Full Time, 37.5 hours per week, for the upcoming school year.
The School Psychologist will be working with students K-12th grades with a full range of diagnoses. Primary responsibilities include evaluations, testing, and IEP participation and meetings.
- Master's in School Psychology.
- Must have a valid Washington School Psychologist license.
- Must hold Washington ESA Certification.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a School Psych; will consider strong new graduates.
We are looking to hire for this role immediately - please contact the hiring manager at Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com or directly at 813.261.2257 for more information.
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled