Location: Inglewood, CA
ASHA Cert. SLP For California Work From Home / Remote Job - PreK-12th Tele-SLP
We have an immediate need for an ASHA certified SLP to provide remote services to our students on a full-time bases. We are interested in an SLP that will work now from the comfort of their home, but if school resumes, will be able to transition to our onsite campus in Inglewood, CA for the school year. We are actively interviewing, so apply today.
We will provide a thorough training to all of our Consultants/Clinicians prior to the start of the position. That training will cover technical and clinical materials, so that our TeleProfessionals can effectively provide the services required.
- The full-time position requires 32.5 - 35 hours a week, from 8:45 am - 3:15 pm, starting right away to the end of the school year.
- In this role you can provide services to students ranging from K-12th grade (lower to higher students on the autism spectrum)
- You will work with groups as well as individual; No assessments and will do treatment and possibly IEP's
- All applicants will have a California SLP License in hand to qualify.
- Schools or pediatric experience is preferred but not required.
For immediate consideration on this full-time, remote Speech Language Pathologist job, email resume to: Shonique.Watts@sunbeltstaffing.com .
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled