Location: Kirkland, WA
ARNP Skilled Nursing Facility
There is an open ARNP Skilled Nursing Facility job near Kirkland, Washington. The ARNP Skilled Nursing Facility will manage the care of patients residing in long term care facilities in the Seattle, WA area for a Medicare Advantage Provider.
- The ARNP Skilled Nursing Facility will collaborate with Primary Care Physicians to manage chronic medical and behavioral issues in a long term care setting.
- The ARNP Skilled Nursing Facility will perform comprehensive assessments and document findings in accordance with CMS regulations.
- 8 hour day shifts, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- 40 hours per week
- After hours on call coverage may be required
- 52 week contract
- 1 years of experience as an Nurse Practitioner or RN in a long-term care, community or rehabilitation setting
- Understanding of the geriatric patient population and chronic illnesses
- WA state license
- AHA BLS
- Certified Nurse Practitioner through ANCC or AANP in adult, family and/or geriatrics
- MSN required
Employment Type: Travel, Contract, Temporary, Full Time,
Please apply or send your resume to Marcus.Everhart@sunbeltstaffing.com along with your best time to be reached interview time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled