Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Arlington Heights, IL School Psychologist Job OpportunityApply
We are now looking to hire a full or part time School Psychologist for an immediate onsite school opportunity for this current school year. This is a K-12th grade caseload within a school district in the Arlington Heights, IL area.
School Psychologist Job Details:
- Completing evaluations and re-evaluations for K-12th grade
- Assisting with student IEP needs
- Onsite position with students - hybrid model
School Psychologist Requirements:
- IL School Psychologist License
- PEL certification
- New graduates welcome to apply!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply