Location: Peoria , AZ
Arizona-SLP-CCC/ Speech Language Pathologist/ K-12- TeletherapyApply
A great school district in AZ is currently is hiring a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for the current school year to provide virtual support for their students K-12. Students are primarily elementary and middle school age. The disabilities of the students’ range from mild to moderate developmental delays and speech disorders.
- Assessments of students related to communication and speech
- Familiar with procedures and relevant diagnostic tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with peers and teachers.
- Comfortable working virtually with past school based experience
- AZ SLP License
- AZ Fingerprint clearance
To learn more about this Speech Language Pathologist Job please send all resumes to our hiring manager Jackie.email@example.com or call 813.288-3119.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply