Location: Anaheim, CA
Anaheim, CA Bilingual School Psychologist Job Opening
We have partnered with a school district in the Anaheim, CA area to interview and hire a bilingual School Psychologist for the upcoming school year. We are now conducting interviews for this full-time opportunity.
- 35 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- K-12th Grade students
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- CA PPS – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is required
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled