Location: Maplewood, MN
All Shifts: LTC CNA - Minnesota
There is a 13 week contract available in Maplewood, MN for an experience Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). The hired (CNA) will be responsible for working with long-term & transitional care patients.
Please review job requirements below prior to applying.
- Active Minnesota CNA certification or are actively working to obtain one
- Active BLS certification
- At least 1-2 years of CNA experience
- At least 1-2 years of long-term care experience
- Preferred not required: Experience with Point-Click-Care systems
- All shifts are available! Day, evening, and nights.
- Full time, travel nursing, contract
Please submit your application if you're interested.
For more information about this & other opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, contact:
Yunsoo Kim (National Healthcare Consultant)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled