Location: Tacoma, WA
Agency: School Nurse (LPN) - Tacoma WA - 9 MonthsApply
TACOMA, WA - We are looking to hire on an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a 9-month contract assignment as a school nurse at an assigned K-12 school.
The hired LPN will be working with medically fragile students - providing g-tube care, bus assistance, seizure/diabetes monitoring. Based on need, the hired LPN may work 1:1 or may float to different schools to support students.
- Active WA LPN license, at least 1+ year of LPN experience
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification through the American Heart Association
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Prior experience in pediatrics or working with disabled patients
- Normal school hours only, Mon-Fri
- 30-40 hours per week
- The hired LPN will not be required to work weekends or overtime
Sunbelt Staffing Perks:
- We do offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans, as well as 401k with employer match and weekly direct deposit.
- Contract nursing
To be considered for this position, or to obtain more information, please submit a completed application with an updated resume (Word Doc or PDF format only).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply