Location: El Paso, TX
Agency Nurse (LVN) - Mental Health/Psych Contract - El Paso TXApply
We have an 8-week contract job in the El Paso TX area needing a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with prior experience in psych/mental health and intellectual/developmental disabilities (IDD).
The hired LVN will be working in a community based setting, caring for and offering recovery-based services to patients/residents.
- Active Texas LVN license or Compact license
- Active BLS certification - American Heart Association (AHA) only
- At least 1+ year of LVN experience
- Prior experience with psych/mental health/behavioral health settings
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work all shifts based on need
- No block scheduling
- Overtime not guaranteed
- Travel nursing
- Contract assignment opportunity.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- 401k with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit of pay
If you would like to be considered for this contract job, please submit a completed application today! A copy of your updated resume is required. All candidates are subject to a phone interview prior to being deemed eligible for contract employment.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply